Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Technician
Location: Reno, NV 89502
Duration: 12 Months
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
· An employee who has completed an accredited 2-year mechanic training program or who has equivalent experience.
· Employee will perform various facility maintenance tasks; cleaning, stocking, lifting, and delivering.
· Employee will assist Journeyman mechanics with vehicle and equipment maintenance and repairs, will perform preventative maintenance and basic repairs under the supervision of Journeyman, and continue to develop mechanical knowledge related to Journeyman skill sets.
· Commercial driver’s license preferred.
· Physical effort is required to lift objects up to 50 pounds and to move objects that may weigh up to 100 pounds.
· Frequent stooping, bending, reaching, twisting, squatting and kneeling are required to service and repair
· Performs other work as assigned.