Title : Engineering Technician 1
Duration : 6Months and Extendable
Pay rate: $__/hr
Provide flexible, hands-on support to the hardware engineering organization. This includes:
- Assemble and rework prototype printed circuit board assemblies.
- Assemble, test, and maintain prototype hardware systems.
- Execute design verifications by taking measurements and recording information.
- Assists in data collection/documentation in projects for new product development, product updates, and modification of specific components.
- Modifies documents and work instructions in response to specific changes or issues identified in manufacturing.
- Documents prototype designs, test information, failures, etc.
- AA/AS degree or equivalent work experience.
- PCA soldering skills, including fine pitch SMT.
- Capable of building cables and other electromechanical assemblies.
- Knowledge of electronic and electromechanical components.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office tools with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.