Period: 6-12 months
This is a temporary role to backfill the Senior Finance Analyst while on maternity leave.
This role reports the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager and oversees aspects of the Income Statement for the business. This position will be critical to ensure timely finance and accounting processes, including cost analytics, revenue bookings, quarter-end close and the annual budget cycle.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 4 years of experience in finance
• Previous experience in FP&A; including budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
• Quick learner, with the ability to work and implement solutions independently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
• Ability to interact and partner with all levels of management and stakeholders, specifically Senior Management
• Ability to translate financial information to various business audiences to drive decision making
• Flexibility and ability to anticipate change and respond to client needs and priorities
• Demonstrated track record of process improvements and implementation of best practices
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial processes and financial systems, ERP, Reporting, and Planning tools (SAP experience is a plus)
• Oil Services and/or Manufacturing experience a plus