**Main focus will be on:
Build Automation Tools UX/UI
JAVA, AngularJ, MySQL
Develop UI Application Framework based on Thin Client Architecture, MVC AngularJ Framework, Microservices. Integrate 3 Party Graphing Libraries like INT, Stock Chart into the Framework, Able to Build Scalable Web Based UX/UI Application to run on Desktops, hand Held Devices. **
In this role, you will drive the Technology Selection/Tools for Build Automation, DB Modeling and Administration, Define Algorithms for Software performance Improvement, UX/UI tool selection and Design for offshore data collection equipment.
• Able to Build UI, Reports, Data Models, Abstract Physical Data Model to Connect/Migrate Legacy System Data with Commercial Data Base/Cloud Systems.
• Able to develop Code for Software Update Manager (Selling Software as a Service from Cloud).
• Able to Build Frameworks for Developing High Performance SCADA/Drilling/Big Data Mining/RM&D UI Applications.
• Able to Define API’s, Provide Interfaces and Tools for Data Consolidation and Visualization for Wide Suite of Asset Management, Process Management and Documentation Teams to be able to Consolidate Information in the Common Data Cloud.
• Define the Software Process, Define Standard Tools for Software Management, and Identify Tools for Software Performance Improvement for Framework build on OSGi Architecture (Deploy, Start, Stop Software Framework, Drivers and Applications in Run Time and Remotely).
• Develop Automation tools to manage Code Development and help improve the quality of the code.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Controls/Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 15 Years’ Experience in Designing Build Automation Tools, Develop Algorithms to Improve Software Performance, Identify Tools for UX/UI, Manage and Administer DB, Big Data Analytics. Have Extensive Software experience working with JBOSS, Eclipse, Swing/SWT, LabView, Bitrock, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Blackduck, Sonar, Data Compression and Security, Network Protocols, Web Technologies.
• Product knowledge of Oil and Gas Rigs Onshore and offshore.
• Self-Driven, able to Technically Influence and manage a Team
• Ability to work in a team environment on short or long term projects
• Strong oral and written communication skills, able to sell the Architecture to the Stake