Job Opportunity for Marketing Communications Specialist at Malvern PA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
This contract position supports the planning and execution of various marketing communications initiatives, including brand development and management; messaging; internal and external campaigns; and general oversight of promotional materials and activities, such as print and electronic collateral, internet and intranet content, tradeshows and meetings, and multi-media and presentations. The individual works with and provides support to the U.S. MR Marketing Communications Manager, as well as the U.S. MR business management and consulting teams, the global MR business unit, communications functions, and peers aligned to other U.S. business units. The successful candidate demonstrates excellent marketing and communications skills, project management abilities, and business acumen, as well as resourcefulness, passion, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization.
• Support marketing communications initiatives to create awareness, drive consideration, and ultimately increase brand preference and encourage customer loyalty.
• Serve as a point person for the MR business for marketing communications campaigns and vehicles.
• Develop and manage marketing communications campaign components, including print and online.
• Support sales by keeping collateral and web sites current, developing presentations, and documenting success stories through testimonials, case studies, and videos.
• Work with global MR marketing communications team to provide U.S. perspective in the creation of resources and adapt global materials for the U.S. market.
• Manage operational tools.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
• 0-2 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing and/or communications.
• Superb marketing and communications skills, including writing and editing. Strong operational and business acumen. High attention to detail.
• Experience with communication channels, including direct/e-mail, multimedia, web, and social media.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
• Ability to work well in highly matrixed organization. Experience in collaborating globally and managing global projects with international counterparts is beneficial.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience in the healthcare field beneficial.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.