Job Title: Design Engineering Technician
Duration: 3 months contract to hire
Location: San Jose, CA
· Work closely with Design engineers to evaluate, debug and characterize Power Integration products, using oscilloscopes and other lab equipment
· Build power supply boards by soldering components (including surface mount components) onto printed circuit boards
· Use a FIB machine to perform surgeries on a chip (previous experience using a FIB machine is highly desired but not a prerequisite)
· Probe signals on a chip for debugging
· Use a temperature chamber to take measurements
· Associate’s degree in electrical engineering technology or related discipline
· 3+ years of related experience as a design lab technician
· Occasional lifting may be required to move lab equipment for calibration, etc.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560