The Training Facility / Maintenance Specialist for OFE Subsea Drilling Systems is responsible for defined work
or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day
short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The Training
Facility / Maintenance Specialist will manage day-to-day operations of the BHGE Learning Center, Technical
Training Lab, and Training Systems Lab, and will provide administrative support for the SDS Training and
• Ensures the facility and its occupants conform to site maintenance and Health, Safety, and Environmental programs on a daily basis.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for all Learning Center customer service inquiries and requests, room reservations, event logistics, and facility maintenance issues.
• Provides face-to-face customer service and security as facility receptionist.
• Configures classrooms, auditorium, and labs as required to support training and meeting requirements. Includes but is not limited to moving furniture, setting up audio/visual and
teleconferencing equipment, and stocking rooms and labs with supplies and beverages.
• Sets up portable stage and large projection screens for large events.
• Processes all room reservations and collects billing information according to the site policy.
• Provides audio/visual, teleconferencing, and network connectivity support for occupants.
• Serves as the site liaison to executive assistants in the coordination and planning of high-profile
events (e.g., visits by government officials, industry executives, and other VIPs).
• Proactively inspects all facilities to identify HSE, maintenance, janitorial, or security issues. Reports or corrects all concerns in a timely fashion.
• Responds promptly to building occupant requests for building maintenance, repairs, cleaning, etc.
• Maintains familiarity with the content and manages execution of vendor contracts related to facility maintenance and training software licenses.
• Acts as the primary point of contact for all customer and internal training inquiries and registrations.
• Maintains SDS training calendar, course catalog, and class registration rosters.
• Manages the ordering and delivery of printed training materials.
• Processes customer and internal registrations and billing information, and provides confirmations.
• Processes internal and external billing of facility and training services for invoicing by Finance.
• Participates in the evaluation and selection of vendors.
• Generates and maintains purchase orders. Processes vendor invoices for payment by Finance.
• Supports the preparation of budgets, contracts, purchase orders, and expenditures related to Training function operations.
• Maintains and generates financial and statistical reports related to facility and training operations.
• Manages inventory of training and lab supplies, promotional items, and facility amenities (e.g., flip charts, markers, coffee, etc.).
• Coordinates the evacuation and mustering of building occupants during drills and emergencies.
• Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma / GED and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years in a facility support and administration role
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
• Ability to stand/move for 8 hours.
• Prefer bilingual Spanish / English
• Demonstrated technical proficiency in audio/visual, teleconferencing, and network technologies
• Proven history of reliability and punctuality
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
• Projects a professional, business-appropriate image to clients, visitors, customers and the public
• Strong verbal and written communication with all organizational levels
• Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a changing environment
• Ability to successfully work independently and as part of a team
• Complies with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations
• Hands-on, self-starting leader who enjoys the challenges of daily involvement with a technical