Title: Billing Associate
Requisition ID: 516878
Duration: 3-4 months (until 1/10)
Hours: 7.5 hours per day & 5 days a week role
Work Authorization: USC & GC ONLY
Billing Associate - Need great computer skills/billing experience.
To create accurate client installment and audit invoices according to lines of business; to record revenue accurately by client and location; and to analyze revenue versus budget variances.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Creates accurate installment and per claim invoices for assigned clients; properly allocates revenue to appropriate clients and company locations.
· Generates and maintains department spreadsheets.
· Maintains a system of Recurring Journal Entries to accurately defer annual, semi-annual, and quarterly revenue.
· Keys journal entries for accounting staff.
· Maintains client billing files with current billing instructions and contracts.
· Creates monthly revenue versus budget variance reports.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing:
· High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university preferred.
· Two (2) years billing or related experience required.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Knowledge of general accounting practices
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Hearing, vision and talking
Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.