Job Title – Sr. Privacy/Compliance Analyst
Duration: 8 months+
Location - Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Required Skills - Experience in IT Audit OR Privacy Compliance is required
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Independent, proactive, organized and fast learner
• High ethical standards and integrity
• Experience project managing audit or compliance projects
• Risk-based approach to audit
• 2-5 years experience performing IT Audit/ IT Compliance assessments/ Gap assessments, ideally focused on either security or privacy compliance
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Experience dealing with all levels of management and across different teams, including managing conflicts
• Assist in performing assessment of end to end risks and controls, with evaluation of existing process
• Perform ongoing periodic walkthrough and controls testing for compliance projects, including audits for IT and privacy projects, applications, operations and environments for adherence o corporate security policies and guidelines
• Perform readiness assessment for ongoing compliance obligations, including GDPR, ISO 27018, Standard Contractual Clauses, Privacy policies compliance, HIPAA, etc.
• Provide recommendations for improving processes, controls, and management of risk
• Monitor compliance and completion of any remediation or process improvements agreed with management
• Assist in project managing all compliance projects that are externally audited. Act as single point of contact between external auditors and process owners.
• Maintain controls documentation with SMEs and ensure compliance with Internal and External Audit.
• Enforce compliance with policies in conjunction with internal audit, developing, managing and monitoring security and privacy processes.
A little About Us:
APN Software is a leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. APN delivers innovative staffing solutions which are agile enough to meet the rapidly changing talent needs of today’s world of work. With over 20 years of experience no matter what form these solutions take – short-term assignments, permanent placement or workforce management programs – we provide rapid access to highly qualified talent and a better approach to matching the right associate with the right position resulting in better business results.
APN Software takes great pride in being recognized by prestigious organizations on a global, national and local level. But more importantly, the recognition as a “Top Workplace” demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our workforce. Being a “Top workplace” and a “Top Diversity Business” award recipient underscores our dedication to our corporate vision, character and values
APN Software Service INC