We have Job Opportunity for Content Marketing Editor (Part-Time) at Durham, NC with direct client
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
The Content Marketing Editor will work 20 hours per week from the Durham office – joining an amazing Marketing team.
**Please submit writing samples or links to samples with your resume.**
As a member of the Content Marketing team, the Content Marketing Editor will work collaboratively with Bronto marketing, sales and product management teams to position us as the authority on commerce marketing.
He/she ensures targeted, regular thought leadership articles are published on bronto.com
and in tier 1 publishers in the UK and the Netherlands, such as Internet Retailing, Retail Week, Retail Gazette and Twinkle.
The Content Marketing Editor will also be responsible for crafting a variety of content, including presentations, advertorials, advertisements, abstracts, briefing documents, awards submissions, bylines pitches and blog posts. He/she will monitor activity, report on results and develop recommendations for further improvement.
· Develop an influencer and media relations strategy covering key publications, web sites, blogs, social influencers, communities and industry associations.
· Prioritize media and social media outlets in relation to marketing and communications goals.
· Work closely with marketing colleagues and editors at tier 1 UK and Netherlands industry publications to develop an editorial calendar that ensures regular, high-quality thought leadership bylines, award submissions, advertorials and advertisements.
· Work closely with marketing teams to understand objectives and audience, obtain details and write copy that is clear and targeted to the appropriate audience.
· Interview subject matter experts, customers and others as needed to inform writing.
· Serve as editor for copy written by other members of the marketing department.
· Edit and proof content for style, technical accuracy, completeness and consistency of brand message and tone across all touch points.
· Interface continuously with the design team to provide ample time for graphic design work, proofing and editing as necessary.
· Keep abreast of industry trends and issues as well as internal updates to help inform written materials.
· Manage the content library, uploading new items and updating items as necessary to ensure continued accuracy and relevancy.
· Optimize messaging based on feedback, testing and best practices.
• Degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field Experience in sales, or telemarketing highly advantageous.
• 3-5 years of experience writing marketing content preferred.
• Ability to convert technical information into layman-friendly prose.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on deadline.
• Highly skilled journalist/writer who writes clear, concise and grammatically correct copy in a timely fashion.
• Must be highly organized, flexible, deadline- and detail-oriented.
• Excellent project management and communication skills.
• Ability to adjust tone and language based on medium, target audience and product.
• Must be a self-starter, able to produce with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.