Location: Morrisville, NC 27560
Duration: 6 Months
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
Seeks a Buyer. As a member of the Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for management, execution and analysis of key processes that support seamless execution of Supply Chain activities, customer order fulfillment, logistics, claims management, order monitoring and revenue assurance. This position will support both In-Sourced Manufacturing as well as Outsourced Manufacturing environments.
· Convert forecast into supply plan to meet production requirements.
· Maintain a Excel based MRP report to identify material requirements
· Create/Cancel/change/delete P.O.’s in ERP system
· Run Excel MRP reports and manage signals for open orders, change requests, backlog, etc.
· Perform invoicing transactions in ERP system
· Production buying in support of Insourced manufacturing locations
· Responsible for tactical logistics from supplier to production for all insourced business
· Root cause analysis, Issue resolution and technical/analytical support.
· Development, analysis and distribution of Key Performance Metrics.
· Monitor clear to build and work with planner to resolve any issues that arise.
· Proactively provide product supply status to planner and other functional groups within Supply Chain/Operations.
· Identify key trends that could negatively impact supplier delivery and implement processes to alleviate.
· Identify and execute opportunities to improve supply chain and operations efficiency.
· Participate in and proactively manage new product introduction processes.
· Managing all aspects of material requirements, including inventory levels, monthly delivery performance, and issue identification and escalation.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining a collaborative relationship with Operations
· Document processes in Visio
· Identify and prioritize production or delivery to resolve any shortfalls
· Work with the Manufacturing partners and internal Sensus teams to ensure on-time delivery of products to customers
· Reconcile AR/AP issues and drive root cause and corrective actions
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, or other relevant discipline.
· 5-8 years of experience in various aspects of purchasing, supply and manufacturing.
· Skilled at multi-tasking with flexibility and adaptability to changing schedules and shifting priorities.
· Possess knowledge of supplier ordering and inventory practices and fulfillment processes.
· Good working knowledge of the processes and systems that reside across the supply chain.
· Possess strong analytical skills and overall business acumen knowledge.
· Excellent math and logical thinking skills.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); proven ability to communicate effectively cross functionally within the company.
· Excellent MS Office skills.
· Ability to work off hours and overtime (including weekends) as needed.
· Ability to Travel up to 25% of the time
· Experience with Lean Manufacturing, JIT and Kanban is a plus.
· Candidate must be able to work in a team environment that demands a cooperative approach in addressing issues, a willingness to contribute to problem solving efforts, a helpful nature in assisting coworkers, and a positive attitude.