Duration: 2-3 months potential to HIRE
Location: Manhattan/New York
• Accurately maintains schedule, coordinates and prioritizes business meetings and personal commitments
• Manages all elements of travel. Prepares itinerary and expense reports.
• Conducts research projects on a wide variety of subjects in relation to Bayview's interests and/or the Managing Director's ad-hoc assignments.
• Reviews Managing Director's mail daily; responds as needed and calendars upcoming travel, meetings and events
• Answers and screens calls for Managing Director; takes message or fields/answers routine and non-routine questions. Efficiently and respectfully redirects irate or frustrated callers to appropriate person
• Reviews and responds to inquiries on Managing Director's behalf in a timely and appropriate manner
• Performs research and obtains financial information on companies using Bloomberg and internet
• Assists Chairman in personal matters and occasionally runs personal errands.
• Oversees all aspects of in-house meetings for Managing Director including securing conference rooms, ordering food and arranging for setup and take down of room
• Drafts all general correspondence and memos and creates charts, tables, graphs, agendas, etc. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final work product
• Establishes, maintains, and updates filing system for Managing Director
• Provides phone and administrative back up to the office as needed.
• Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
• Excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• High sense of urgency relating to assignment completion
• Self starter, problem solver, works independently without supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
• Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets and database software.
• Professional appearance. Displays confident, pleasant and positive attitude