Title: Test Technician
Location: Latham NY
Duration: 3 Months Contract
(3rd Shift) 11:20 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
· This position performs Final System Testing, Special Engineering Tests, Prototype System Testing, In-process Electrical tests, and Incoming Inspection Electrical testing.
· It requires an understanding of customer product expectations and a thorough knowledge of test equipment operation and testing requirements.
· It also requires the ability to build and maintain specialized test equipment and the ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical test equipment to component level.
· It requires knowledge of quality assurance practices and procedures and preparation of discrepancy reports.
· The position requires knowledge of vacuum systems, cryogenic liquid handling, personal computers, database data entry, report writing , LabView, Microsoft excel, micrometers, data acquisition systems, mechanical assembly, helium leak detection, voltage measurements in the nano-volt range, and capability to read and work with geometric dimensions and tolerances.
· It also requires the ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and test equipment manuals.
· Support process improvements and cost reduction activities.
· Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Technology/or Equivalent Military Training and 2 years experience in Test/or Manufacturing of electronic or mechanical equipment.
· Testing is performed on OEM equipment for the medical field.
· Technicians may not wear any magnetic medical equipment (i.e. pacemaker).
· Incumbent must be trained and able to operate a bridge crane and a fork truck.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055