Client: Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland
Title: Cardiology Imaging Project Manager
Req #: 527155
Location: Oakland, CA 94609
Duration: 6 Months with extensions or possible hire
Hours: 8 Hours 5 days/week
· Five (5) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience on Cardiology Information Systems (REQUIRED)
· Knowledge and understanding of Cardio Imaging Systems, participates in the planning, expansion related to the digital imaging and information systems (REQUIRED)
· Knowledge and experience with EMR (REQUIRED)
· EPIC (REQUIRED)
· Phillips, PACS, XCELERA/ISCV, Phillips/TracemasterVUE ECG system (REQUIRED)
· Phillips Stress VUE system, Primordial workflow tools, Medtronics, PACEART system (REQUIRED)
· LifeIMAGE, GE MAC LAB, and Space Holter Systems to install and upgrade PACS servers and all digital imaging related equipment (REQUIRED)
· BA/BS in clinical discipline, computer science, or other related field (REQUIRED)
· CIIP certification for PACS/DICOM (Desired)
Cardiology Imaging Project Manager
The Cardiology Imaging Project Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland Cardiology Imaging and information systems, Voice recognition, EPIC Image Sharing and all modalities within the Cardiology department. This position provides support to physicians, ECHO & EKG technologists, clerical, and other medical staff in the acquisition and distribution of digital medical records in Diagnostic Imaging and Cardiology. The project manager will be responsible for implantation and support of the following systems: XCELERA ISCV, iSite 4.4, MModal, VR, MacLab, EPIC/PACS integration, Image sharing initiative, Mobile solutions viewing, and Radiology/Cardiology Imaging Integration. Responsibilities include project management, software/hardware testing, applications training, manage and monitor PACS daily for proper function and quality assurance of image database. Documents procedures and develop workflow efficiencies in collaboration with department management. Responsible for overall operations at multiple satellite clinics, in-patient hospital setting, and Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
· Maintenance of Phillips iSite, PACS, Phillips/XCELERA/ISCV, Phillips TracemasterVue ECG System, Phillips StressVue System, Medtronics PACEART system, LifeImage, QPATH, GE MACLAB, and SpaceLabs Holter Systems.
· Coordinates with third party vendors on software upgrades and calls customer support to escalate issues.
· Assure smooth turnover of projects both at the initiation as well as the conclusion to users.
· Collaborate with User Groups to maintain an ongoing understanding of business issues and needs.
· Create project organizational structure and team composition; facilitate communication between project team members on deliverables.
· Determine project scope and deliverables, sets project expectations; develops and manages project plans e.g., identification of user requirements, analysis and design, buy/ proposals, contract negotiations, risk assessment, specification development, development and implementation, installation, configuration, testing, training, documentation, policy and procedure development, issue resolution, marketing and go-live customer support
· Develop training, testing, and security plans to meet defined business requirements working with the appropriate business owners or authority.
· Monitor project schedule and budget; facilitate discussions on the assessment, documentation, and recommendations on business process flow to achieve project objectives.
· Work with users to identify and assess organizational strategies and systems/applications that meet operational needs.
· Coordinates and participates in all software implementations/upgrades and training activities
· Develop testing process for all new Cardiology software implementations
Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively train, support, and work collaboratively with users of clinical information at all professional and technical levels
Provides first tier support for all Cardiology staff as it relates to PACS and Cardiology digital imaging. Acts as a liaison between Radiology/Cardiology and the BCHO user community.
Must have the ability to assess, document and resolve reported system problems and questions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge and understanding of Cardiology Imaging systems, participates in the planning, expansion related to the digital imaging and information systems.
· Knowledge, experience with EMR, EPIC systems, Phillips, PACS, XCELERA/ISCV, Phillips TracemasterVUE ECG system, Phillips Stress VUE System, Primordial workflow tools, Medtronics, PACEART System, LifeImage, GE MAC LAB, and Space Lab Holter Sytems
· Knowledge working with other hospital information systems to install and upgrade PACS servers and all digital imaging related equipment
· Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus
· Ability to research and interpret relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards
· Ability to speak and write effectively at a level appropriate for the job
· Ability to strategize, plan and implement change
· Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results
· Knowledge and understanding of needs, goals, deliverables and interdependencies of various functional groups and departments in a health care environment
· Knowledge and understanding of needs, goals, deliverables and interdependencies of various functional groups and departments in a health care environment.
· Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, administration, fiscal systems
· Experience with independently interfacing all new systems and modalities related to digital imaging.
· Independently maintain user access and exam code dictionary for Phillips iSite PACS and Phillips XCELERA PACS.
· Independently evaluates all requests for Cardiology Digital Imaging and BCHO users for system enhancements and recommends ideas to the end users.
· Stays current on knowledge of system changes and upgrades to effectively assist the user community with support.
· Knowledge and understanding of technical disciplines including programmers, systems analyst, and networking in a healthcare environment involving multiple applications and interfaces.
· Knowledge and understanding of the integration of information systems with specific organizational business needs and plans.
· Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes.
· Knowledge of PC applications (MS Office and MS Project) and the ability to write reports.
BA/BS in clinical discipline, computer science, or other related field, CIIP certification for PACS/DICOM preferred but not required.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
· Five (5) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience on Cardiology Information Systems specically Phillips, TracemasterVUE, Phillips Stress VUE, MEDTRONICS, PACEART, SpaceLabs Holter, GE MAC LAB, Full Cycle Project Management experience preferred.
· Strong technical knowledge of Digital Imaging modalities in Radiology and Cardiology.
· CIIP certification for PACS/DICOM preferred but not required
APN Software Service INC