Title: IT Applications Software Developer 1 (Intern)
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 Months
Shift: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
· For our Business Shared Services' Global Marketing team, we are looking for a full-time IT intern in Alpharetta, GA.
· As a web developer you will support projects for our internal customers from the project start until the successful implementation.
· Analyzing and defining business processes to develop innovative and customer specific solutions based on standard platforms.
· With established project management methodologies, extensive testing and continuous quality control you will assure a smooth project process.
· Creation of professional and technical documents during the requirements phase is also part of your main tasks.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Ongoing Bachelor or Master study in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus required.
· Experience in backend and frontend web development with ASP.NET and C#.
· Knowledge of T-SQL and experience in relational databases.
· Nice to have skills: SharePoint, AngularJS, JQuery
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055