Please reply to email@example.com with;
- You r most updated resume in word format
- Best number and time to reach you
- Current location and work authorization
Analyst/Developer (.NET) III
Duration: 2-3 months
Location: SOUTH ALLEN TX 75013
Responsible for working with System Architects and Business Analysts to understand business requirements and solutions architecture.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline or equivalent work experience
Skills and Competencies:
6-10 years related work experience. Experience with system development life cycle and change management.
- Strong development experience in the following: C#, .NET, SQL (SQL Server),
- Extensive experience in developing and debugging web services
- Preferable experience in NOSQL databases, Big Data, ELK, NodeJS and React
- Work Experience with CI/CD, Unit Testing and Code Review
- Prior experience in developing and deploying the software in 24x7 platform
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications.
- Ability to recommend appropriate scope of requirements for large efforts.
- Ability to drive design discussions and configuration review meetings including business requester and development.
- Extensive experience with system configuration and ability to write technical specifications.
- Ability to provide quality and accurate deliverables.
Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate to others as well as monitor their work for completion.
Ability to provide clear status reporting and escalation information.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan, direct and complete the analysis of offer requests to be implemented in various catalog applications. Work with test and development teams to implement and deliver the required changes.
Analyze the functional design and provide technical assistance, when needed, in identifying, evaluating and developing systems changes and configurations and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Note: This position is not eligible for Overtime billing.
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-574-7988 Fax 510-623-5055 firstname.lastname@example.org
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”