The Administrative Assistant will directly support the Director of Procure to Pay, the VP Finance, and the Director of Product Supply Finance and secondarily, their leadership teams and organizations.
- Manage calendars and assist in managing meetings, and other activities – primarily for the three principals.
- Proactively prevent and/or identify schedule or resource conflicts
- Handle all planning areas related to required meetings including identifying and scheduling conference rooms, equipment, catering, etc.
- Assist in preparation of meeting materials including agendas, presentations, etc.
- Maintain organization materials including vacation calendars, organizational charts, phone lists, etc.
- Provide administrative support including organizing events, processing mail, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, ordering office supplies, filing, document archival etc.
- Oversee specialized mail and shipping document handling process which includes but not limited to receiving, scanning, and distributing mail and packages via interoffice mail, Fed Ex, or email to General Mailboxes.
- Manage and reconcile Purchasing Card.
- Maintain existing P2P website (MS SharePoint) with current information including announcements, calendar, and other updates as necessary.
- Arrange interviews for candidates applying for open positions and oversee the on and off board process of employees and contractors.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors degree is required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Would be ok with 2-3 years
- Advanced office application skills including use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Strong use of discretion and judgment, especially in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent planning and organizing skills. Very strong execution and follow through skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities to support and consistently meet deadlines for multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and poised under tight timelines
- Needs to be able to multitask
- Ideal resource is willing to learn, flexibly in job duties, up for a challenge, and wants to get their foot in the door with a large company.
If you have the above qualification and are available to look into this opportunity please send your updated resume along with your contact# and I will call you back to discuss further.
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 .
Direct: 510.623.5049 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: email@example.com