Title: Test Engineer 2
Duration: 0-9 months
Location: Austin, TX 78753
Responsible for executing product test plans/test cases for newly developed or current hardware products. Responsible for developing scripts to assist in the execution of test plans, as well as the replication of found issues. Responsible for Analyzing, documenting, replicating, debugging and reviewing test logs, scripts, and results. Assemble hardware in preparation for testing. This position will be in a lab environment. Planned
• Execute test plans in support of development activities for validating hardware/software systems.
• Report, and replicate issues found through testing. Write up concise duplication steps.
• Analyze these errors, and provide possible causes / solutions
• Understand validation specifications and procedures for current and future products.
• Proficiency in Windows 2016, Windows 2012, WinPE 5.1, WinPE 10, as well as Linux/Unix
• Skilled in Server and PC architecture, and assembly
• Skilled in Windows Powershell, with the ability to read and debug scripts
• Experience in reporting, prioritizing, and tracking defects, verifying fixes, and performing follow-up defect activities to resolve issues
• Ability to execute manual test cases and to create automated test cases
• Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality
• PC Architecture experience (Windows and Linux)
• Ideal candidate should have strong system level and product level knowledge, White Box testing and writing test plans.
Three to five technical responsibilities of the position?:
1. Proficiency in Windows 2016, WinPE 5.1, WinPE 10
2. Skilled in Server and PC architecture, and assembly
3. Skilled in Windows Powershell, with the ability to read and debug scripts
4. Experience in tracking defects, verifying fixes, and performing follow-up defect activities to resolve issues
.Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560