Information Delivery Jr SQL Developer
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Franklin TN
The Information Delivery Jr SQL Developer contractor role will work with a team responsible for business intelligence reporting / databases, providing advanced logistics information, developing of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), trends and identifying opportunities that are critical to ensure achievement of the agreed business activities and goals.
This role is responsible to improve the data architecture, data foundational procedures, guidelines and standards.
The role will be responsible for developing SQL queries for supply data analysis.
Create database objects such as tables, views, design packages related to the extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) process, database tuning / optimization.
Analyze requirements and design technical solutions based on those requirements.
Develop testing and implementation strategy, conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify and resolve process bottlenecks and data quality issues. Work with complex data sets and leading edge analytic technologies to write & troubleshoot SQL code & design stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, & constraints.
Participate in the maintenance of data.
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Application or equivalent business experience.
• Strong MS SQL server database experience
• Requires minimum 3+ years of experience in SQL, MS SQL (Stored Procedures, Indexing etc.
• Must have good trouble shooting skills and be a quick learner (who can search for answers).
• SAP / SAP BW experience
• Business Intelligence Reporting experience such as Tableau Development