Electrical Engineer Technician –Safety Group
Duration: 12 Months extendable
This is an opportunity to be part of a well-seasoned winning team that performs product safety type testing for all medical product lines . The product safety team plays very important roles in ensuring products designed are of the highest quality and comply with national and international standards requirements. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
* Perform product safety testing on various product lines.
* Execute tests under the direction of product safety engineers and write formal test reports.
* Facilitate and maintain constant communications with project engineers.
* Perform Verification and Validation tests for new designs.
* Support the product safety groups ISO 17025 quality management system.
* ASEE (or ASET) with 5+ years’ experience in electrical engineering.
* Experience with product safety standards requirements, preferably for medical devices.
* Highly motivated and passionate technician with attention to details and having the ability to get things done efficiently and timely.
* The ability to work well in a team and possessing the skills and the ability to work independently.
* Good problem solving skills (root cause analysis).
* Excellent English skills, written and speaking.
* Strong detailed focused and ability to write thorough, accurate documentation of test results, test procedures, test forms and quality management system records.
* Experience with Microsoft tools such as MS project, Word, Excel, and Visio.