Work with R&D management and project team members to design and implement research or product development program plans.
• Support the design and execution of experimental plans.
• Support the design and development of formulations, prototypes and processes. • Documenting and reporting of design and development work.
• Work with project teams to transfer processes to manufacturing.
• Develop plans for research projects or product development programs in conjunction with the project team.
• Experience working in regulated testing environment (pharmaceutical or medical device)
•Experience with laboratory testing instrumentation (HPLC, GC, UV/Vis, Dissolution, HBLT, DSC, TGA, Tensile, Electron Scanning Microscope, FTIR, etc.)
• Experience in test method development and qualification/validation
Bachelor's degree in a physical science (Chemistry, Biology, Material Science, Engineering, Physics, etc.)