Job Title: Technical Writer II
Duration: 8+ months with possible extension
Location: San Diego CA
• Ensures delivery of technical documentation (by writing or oversight) as per project timelines; e.g., protocols, user specifications, technical reports, flow diagrams, validations, procedure(s), work instructions and forms.
• As applicable, maintains project plans, deliverables, and documentation.
• Initiates and completes change control practices for the project.
• Lead discussions with SMEs cross functionally in developing, revising and implementing procedures, work instructions, and forms.
• Contributes to defining the regulatory documentation requirements for implementation of new complaint handling electronic system, as applicable
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university. The required major is English (Technical Writing preferred) or Life Sciences.
Requires three or more years of experience in an FDA regulated setting for drug, device, or biologic product development/manufacturing with a minimum of two (2) years in a technical writing role.
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Direct: 510.870.8798 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | firstname.lastname@example.org