Location: McClellan California 95652
Duration: 3+ Months
Shift time: 8am to 5 pm, M – F
* Professional senior level/manager, all around trainer, facilitator and instructional designer, creative and can bring ideas to deliverables. Experienced working with senior level management.
* Efficient at utilizing different software to design and develop courseware (Office, Framemaker, etc. * Dynamic Facilitator.* Exceptional communications skills both verbal and written.
* Proficient with the use of instructional design models such as ADDIE, etc. and has designed and developed technical training courses and activities for employees and customers.
* Excellent at working with a Subject Matter Expert to gather complex ideas and information.
* Can integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation to complete development of new course materials.
* Has been successful at studying technical resources and assimilating the basics of very technical information such as mechanics, electrical, how systems work, etc.
* Can conduct a “Gap” or “Needs” analysis
* Evaluates and obtains training programs and materials from external vendors.
* Prepares cost calculation of trainings.
* Performs trainings or organizes and supervises trainings services for clients.
* Reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed.
* An experienced administrator of back-end software programs such as documentation software and an internal Learning Management System.
* Interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives.
* They typically plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment.
* Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence.
* Improves existing processes and approaches.