Title: SAP FIORI Consultant (NTTJP00002302)
Duration: 0-7 months
Location: Atlanta, GA
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Defines overall application functional / business requirements with end users. Recommends solution modifications, configurations, and processes.
• Implements, designs and / or upgrades applications.
• Creates test plans for projects.
• Analyzes model test discrepancies to find trends and works with programmers to resolve.
• Establishes cost and time estimates for development and implementation of projects.
• Produces business process flow charts.
• Creates communication plans (correspondence, presentations, and other materials) for knowledge transfer to leadership.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Acts a team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration.
• Mentors less experienced team members.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
5+ years of SAP experience in ABAP programming, implementations of various SAP Modules.
3+ years’ experience in the development and support of FIORI application
Good experience in SAP Fiori, UI5, Gateway and ABAP Workflows
At least 3-5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
At least3-5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
Experience with SAP Workflow Knowledge and understanding of ABAP program and objects
Familiarity with SAP Basis & Authorization concepts
Knowledge of OData and SAP NetWeaver Gateway
Knowledge of integrated SAP processes SAP ERP implementation experience and knowledge of SAP
Work experience in core ABAP with technical know-how of any of the functional modules (SD/MM/FICO/WM) Data dictionary objects including search help, lock objects, events, buffer, indices, etc. Module pool and interactive reports, classical and ALV report using event handling
Experience in ALE/IDocs , SXDA, LSMW, BDCs, BAPI, Interfaces , & file transfers Classes, Badi, user exits and enhancements
Strong Debugging Skills SAP Scripts, Smartforms
Strong knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture.
Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
Ability to identify and evaluate IT and business challenges from a broad perspective.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
Exceptional influencing and communication skills.
Exceptional ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
Excellent client service attitude and leadership capabilities.
Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Travel: Need locals
Degree: Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.