Job Opportunity for SERVICE / UX DESIGNER at Cambridge MA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 0-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
Understanding people and healthcare context
· You use appropriate and effective research skills to increase domain knowledge and to inform meaningful and innovative solutions.
· You help to analyze required information to form a relevant understanding of context (domain, business, market, emerging contexts, related trends, target groups, etc.) and define and articulate relevant insights.
· Articulate relevant and meaningful service propositions
· You help to create surprising and relevant scenarios/ themes/ concepts/visions that explore potential or articulate a holistic brand experience, based on contextual understanding
· Collaboratively develop service blueprints that integrate user needs analysis (i.e. experience flows), multiple touch points and back-end service delivery systems, processes and capabilities
· Build prototypes that communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at an individual and group level
· Make it happen
· Collaborate with business partners to design internal systems and processes, to manage and deliver multiple services.
· Collaborate with team members and suppliers via the most appropriate communication/influencing style.
· Build relationships and appropriately influence relevant internal teams and direct business contacts in the adoption of a human-centered approach to designing, building, and delivering services.
· Develop stakeholder relationships and build networks to achieve short- and long-term goals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· A Bachelor or Masters degree in Service, Interaction, or related design field.
· Ideally have 2+ years of relevant experience in the design field.
· A good understanding of development processes.
· You may have won award(s) or hold IP.
· A strong ability to help visually simplify complex sets of data/situations.
· Passionate about innovation.
· An affection with healthcare and personal health.
· Strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
· Strong understanding of the value of design and brand.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.