Duration: 12 months extendable
Location: Gainsville, FL 32608
The Document Coder II supports the document control system including process, methods, and team. A function that is a critical asset in the product development and lifecycle management activities to achieve the long term and sustainable business growth.
- Will be responsible for the daily execution of Document Control activities, maintenance, and continuous improvement.
- Working knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes with attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization effectively
- Solidworks experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sciences, quality management or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 1-3 years of experience with regulatory and quality systems