VOLTE test engineer
Location: San Francisco or Los Angeles, CA
Years of experience: 2-4 years.
Duration: 6 months (Extendable)
H1 Candidate ok
The VoLTE Test Engineer will be responsible for:
• Performing functional, KPI and feature testing for VoLTE
• IP tracing in a complex network & multi-protocol analysis
• Ensuring VOLTE & LTE call flows compliant to 3GPP specifications.
• Documenting clearly & accurately and escalating the discrepancies, anomalies or issues with the test case.
• Testing & analyzing telephony voice services such as call waiting, call barring, 3-way calling ,etc.
• Testing & analyzing proper operation with landline (PSTN) & (Mobile networks) PLMN.
• Testing & analyzing the voice quality of the voice services such as CDMA, VOLTE, etc.
• Testing & analyzing proper operation with various 3G and 2.5G networks.
• Seamless integration and validation of VoLTE and related protocol including call flows and call quality
What success looks like...
• Successfully complete the VoLTE feature validations with a good command on the emerging tools and technologies
What makes it rewarding…
• It is a good opportunity to expand the skills in new emerging technologies
• The role will help you expand and solidify your VoLTE skills
How others describe you…
• Curious by nature, hungry for knowledge, and eager to share it someone who doesn’t settle for “OK” but strives for the best result, even if it means failing along the way always pushing forward, even when you don’t have all the answers
• Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones.
• Expert problem solver, always looking for multiple solutions.
• A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
• Experience with SIP protocol & IMS based services (Preferred)
• Experience in mobile interoperability LAB certification (Preferred)
• Experience of voice quality (MOS) testing.
• Good understanding of 3GPP specs of LTE & VOLTE technology.
• Good understanding of VOLTE/IMS architecture & call flows.
• Knowledge of Android architecture & ADB commands.
• Knowledge of testing tools such as QXDM, Spirent Nomad, XCAL, etc.
• Knowledge of IP log analysis tools such as QCAT, WireShark, etc.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055