The Service Release Department ensures all details of a loan file are complete and accurate and properly reflected in the servicing system of record. The Service Release Coordinator I is responsible for managing the pre- and post- transfer relationship for outbound servicing transfer deals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversees control reports and supports the existing service release process;
• Ensures all servicing requirements are met for servicing transfers;
• Directs and inspects the performance of employees; instructs employees in details of the work they perform (either directly or by enforcement of well-established rules);
• Distributes and assigns work, observing performance in detail and works with employees to improve performance;
• Manages escalated task queue, researching loan status on various systems; conducts task and/or inquiry-specific research, identifies necessary next steps, and provides adequate and accurate responses and explanations to requestors;
• Escalates issues and concerns in a timely manner while following proper escalation channels;
• Analyzes issue trends and develops method and processes to improve future inbound and outbound service transfers based on historical data; and,
• Assists with special projects assigned by senior management.
• Basic Excel Knowledge (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize work
• Strong knowledge of standard mortgage documents including origination, servicing, and modifications.
• Ability to interpret data and analyze problems; strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to see tasks through to completion while multi-tasking.
• Flexibility in work hours allowing for extended hours when task volume requires extra effort.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in the mortgage industry.
• 1-2 years of experience in project work
• 1-2 years of experience in financial/banking industry
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com