Acting as a Digital Analyst / Facilitator, map out & maintain the below information for each customer facing Digital offering across the Services division. All activities will be executed under guidance from the Digital Business Head and product teams but once explained, the candidate should be able to apply his/her experience and skills to produce quality results.
1) Understand and document different customer needs and criteria on customer segmentation by paying attention to variations in regions, behaviors, value delivered and goals.
2) Understand and document each product's current and future value proposition, help map the same with the different customer segments
3) Gather the current product road-map from the different product teams and keep it updated by tracking results of each roll-out (leveraged using Google analytics)
4) Support with capturing integration topics between products and work with the product teams to bring that visibility in their product roadmap
5) Assist the Digital Business Head in creating awareness and increase adoption of the Digital product portfolio across business teams by imparting training, webinars, community town-halls
6) Write, review, analyze and modify documents and presentations to achieve the objective of communicating a holistic product portfolio, its value and road-map as well as its management over time.
7) Summarize and prepare bi-weekly update summaries for review and approval by supervisor.
· Possess reasonable experience of working in the digital business environment as part of teams developing digital products and services
· Strong understanding of process flowchart
· High proficiency with MS-Office products especially with presentation toolkits e.g.: PPTX and/or Prezi, etc.
· Proficiency working with web based applications
· Must be able to clearly communicate in English and work in a multi-cultural environment
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Practical experiences with mapping customer needs to product values to market opportunities to a roadmap
· Detail oriented with strong time management skills
· Ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines, high energy with positive can do attitude, and adapt quickly to changes with an assertive and positive attitude.