Hope you are doing well!
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Test Engineer” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Round Rock, TX 78682”. “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 8+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
Day to Day:
* Executing test cases in the context of Dell EMC Hyper Converged Infrastructure solutions QA activities.
* Occasionally writing new and modifying existing test cases.
Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed or current hardware and solutions products Develops test tools and automation for in use testing Directs a test team during test execution, and reports results to development engineers and leadership Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs from the Development and Marketing Provides the Engineering Manager with a High Level Test Strategy
Looking for a Test Engineer that has hands on experience with:
* Installing/Configuring/Managing enterprise storage arrays, enterprise servers, server clusters, data center network switches.
* Administrator-level knowledge of modern hypervisors (ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM, XenServer)
* Troubleshooting networking issues (configuring Cisco switches for complex network topologies).
* All stages of product QA: functional, regression, system, acceptance, and performance testing.
* Executing test plans, developing test cases, reporting, tracking and verifying using different defect tracking system (JIRA).
* DellEMC products (for example, setting up and configuring PowerEdge servers) Knowledge of the following operating systems:
* Linux * VMware ESXi
* Microsoft Windows
* Must have 3+ years expertise system test which includes storage, compute and network.
* 5+ years in system QA
* Ideally should have at least one of the Cisco Certifications
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Good understanding of TCP/IP networks in datacenters.
At least one of the following certifications is a plus:
* Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Data Center.
* Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Routing and Switching.
* VMware Datacenter Virtualization and Linux Certified Admininstator.
Primarily looking for a Test Engineer who can:
- Manage (any) RAID storage, server clusters, network switches.
- Prior experience managing any enterprise storage arrays, server clusters, data center network switches
- Administrator knowledge of any hypervisors (ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM, Citrix XenServer)
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560