Duration: 4 months- potential to convert into full time
What are my responsibilities?
• Program, Simulate and analyze large scale complex systems with dynamics. Optimize design and runtime decision parameters.
• Collaborate with colleagues to implement reusable, efficient and maintainable software component using main stream programming languages.
• Incubate innovative concepts and develop publications or patents.
What skills do I need to qualify for this internship?
• Current student enrolled in U.S. university, majoring in a PhD program in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related backgrounds.
• Studies focused on Optimization, Simulation, Computer graphics, Deep Learning, Knowledge Representation.
• Hands-on coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in C++ and Python/Matlab.
• Experience with applying advanced optimization methods (e.g., such as nonlinear programming, stochastic optimization, robust programming, operational research, multi-objective optimizations) to complex systems.
• Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team.
• Outstanding collaboration, interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills in English is required.
• Drive and motivation for career development and open to taking on challenges.
• Team player who can also be independent, prioritize work and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.