Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 6 Months Temp to Hire
Work Schedule: Base hours during training will be Monday-Thursday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Four x 10 hour days during training with every Friday scheduled off. (Overtime hours may be worked after initial training phase)
Interview: The first interview date will be Monday December 4th. All interviews will be completed before Friday December 22nd.
· A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison for our customers.
· They will provide services information, answer questions, and resolve emerging problems that our customers might have encountered.
· They will do high quality work, with accuracy and efficiency.
· The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic and passionately communicative.
· They love to talk, but more importantly, they are excellent listeners.
· Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
· Problem solving comes naturally to customer care specialists.
· They are confident at troubleshooting, and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
· The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
· A minimum of two years customer service experience where one-on-one problem resolution was demonstrated, and/or two years of non-sales call centre experience.
General Description of Job Duties:
· Provides excellent customer service to existing and future customers by delivering services such as billing, credit and collections, service requests, energy efficiency and customer account management.
· Assist customers, primarily via telephone, in regard to service outages, restoration of electric services, and electric service billings.
· Resolve disconnect or account delinquency issues by discussing options available with the customer and agreeing to an appropriate plan.
· Coordinate customer requests, when necessary, with the appropriate company department.
· Prepare written communication, and perform other non-phone back office work.
· Communicate with field personnel via phone or electronic means to process customer work orders.
Skills & Abilities:
· Demonstrate active listening, problem solving and win-win resolution skills.
· Comfortable using multiple computer programs while working with customers.
· Familiar with basic math for billing analysis.
· Driven to meet company performance standards.
· Type a minimum of 30 WPM.