Duration: 9 months with possible extension
Location: : Austin, TX 78682
Supply Chain Master Scheduler:
• Understands product demand requirements products to ensure appropriate level of supply.
• Aligns forecast assumptions with Base Schedulers (attach rate planning).
• Governs demand consumption rates and provides early warning and mitigation options to supply issues.
• Maintains Continuity of Supply (COS) for assigned products to maintain standard lead times.
• Works supply imbalances, both excesses and shortages, with the supply chain to correct as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
• Establishes demand shaping programs with segments during times of supply imbalances/when required to meet a shift in the regional marketing or financial plans.
• Manages peripheral transition to avoid delivery delay and E&O.
• Engages others: Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent ability to influence others. Scale, Scoping,
• Proteus, Hyperion, DISCP, and other Planning Tools are independent and not linked together.
• Tool capabilities are cumbersome and require learned knowledge on how to manage well Products/Services supported: Enterprise, Services
• Bachelor’s degree minimum with 5+ years’ experience in supply chain environment, sales operations or sales - hi-tech preferred.
• Thorough working knowledge of product planning and forecast cycles.
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to collaborative effectively across functional teams with strong communication and influential skills .
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills required with ability to draw and present findings on solutions.