Location: Round Rock, TX 78682
Duration: 9 Months
This opportunity is for an individual contributor to join North America Commercial Field Marketing team. This role is for an individual with marketing experience looking to enhance their own knowledge and understanding of the discipline, marketing’s impact to the customer, how the right messaging at the right time can produce positive business results, and how business and market trends influence marketing strategy.
This role will work daily with colleagues and managers across teams to( build and execute online and offline marketing collateral—utilizing messaging, content, and pricing to increase customer engagement. The individual will grow a deep understanding of North America campaigns and priorities, Medium Business (MB) customer’s needs and personas, competitive dynamics of the MB marketplace, and the levers to utilize to create demand. All with the goal of delivering industry-best customer experiences resulting in improved financial results.
• Understand Medium Business customer needs, priorities, and market dynamics to execute messaging, merchandising, and product mix to increase revenue delivered to the business.
• Execute the vision and strategy of assigned product line(s) across the marketing mix and vehicles to create a strong benefits statement on why the customer should buy.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Create, develop and implement product, merchandising and promotional strategies and plans Medium Business products
• Works internally with production, media, creative, product teams, brand teams, and CRM to build and execute marketing collateral.
• Works with partner agencies to develop best-in-class marketing assets
• Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track success and customer engagement to ultimately drive program results throughout quarter/year
• Adapts North America Marketing campaigns to Medium Business customer needs and priorities
• Identifies and tracks KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), customer’s response/reaction, and financial business impact to measure success and influence future go-to-market plans
• Collaborates with Marcomm and medium business stakeholders to coordinate and execute with
• Applies a thoughtful combination of marketing levers (price, positioning, and promotion) to drive, demand, Revenue and Margin to Line of Business
• Uses customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage/segmentation and competitive analysis to inform assortment decisions and enhancements
• Undergraduate degree and 4-8 years relevant experience
• Excellent verbal, written and conversational skills
• Proficient with Excel, Word, and Power Point required
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560