Business Process Analyst
Duration:- 5 Months (Possibly Extendable)
In this role you will develop the skills necessary to complete the evaluation and validation of data, research and resolve claims, and quantify your findings. You will also build and enhance your interpersonal skills that are necessary to build effective business relationships with your clients. Those skills are pertinent because as an associate, you will be responsible for multiple accounts and processes and be responsible for the quality and efficiency of complex tasks.
• Evaluate data by searching for trends and understanding customer contracts.
• Analyze contracts and other documents, perform quality assurance checks on data, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing with customers.
• Research and resolve Chargeback claims.
• Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
• Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure appropriate course of action is being pursued.
• Track job completion and manage deadlines.
• Participate in departmental process improvement teams and play key role on cross-functional teams.
• Assist with training projects.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
• Associates Degree in finance, business, statistics, math or related area or equivalent work experience required (1-2 years).
• Possess strong computer capabilities including word processing, spreadsheet and database entry. (Word, Excel, SQL)
• Possess strong inter-personal communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Participate productively as a member of team and complete tasks beyond general support level.
• Identify, prioritize and resolve issues independently, and escalate more complex questions or issues appropriately.
• Ability to manage tasks and assignments without detailed direction.
• Comply with contract requirements, business unit rules and related legal regulations
• Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
o Chargeback Adjudication
o Membership and Eligibility determinations
o Prescription Rebate Processing
o Pharmacy Benefit Management
o Managed Health Care
o Medicaid Drug Rebate Program