Florham Park, NJ 07932
3+ months contract to start with (extendable contract)
Develops electronic components. * Tests electronic components.* Identifies and select components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for electronical system design.
* Creates electronical models and tolerance analyses to simulate electronical design concepts.
* Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
* Maintains technical product files.
* Analyzes existing development procedures and suggest improvements.
* Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding electronical elements.
* Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly. "Acquires"Work is still routine and procedurized, but changing priorities or differing situations encounter on regular terms.
Thinking then is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing and solving operational issues and incidents or on optimizing tools used in process.
While working under supervision, positions are designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
"Professional Starter"Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding.
They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism.
Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required
Or: Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems (see -? GRIP Leveling Core Chart "Operations")
Bachelor Entry; or:with initial experience; ( -2 years) Professional Qualification with basic knowledge in a technical field.
Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused inhouse-training.