Pricing Analyst - 2 positions
Until the year end
Colorado Springs CO
• Administer, implement and document facility, GPO, IDN, and special pricing throughout our operations.
• Review pricing requests and ensure that all fields are properly completed on a pricing request.
• Submits pricing request to Pricing Management team for approval.
• Load list prices, contract prices, and local pricing requests into Oracle/SAP as applicable
• Review and analyze current pricing within our operations and inform management of any issues that arise.
• Operate a pricing tool and develop standard pricing templates utilizing Microsoft Excel.
• Monitor a departmental e-mail box and address any issues or concerns from the field.
• Answer all incoming calls and e-mail correspondence pertaining to Pricing and credits and work with management, field sales, customers, third party vendors, and other internal departments.
• Provide follow up research, problem solving, callbacks and authorization documentation related to pricing discrepancies and credits.
• Maintain contract memberships and associated reporting.
• Administer and maintain contracted related customer forms and reports.
• Work collaboratively with Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal for continuous improvement of business line offering document workflows.
• Perform adhoc analysis, tracking, and projects as assigned
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com