We have Job Opportunity for Customer Supply Chain Representative at Franklin, TN with direct client
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction through effective customer order management. The customer care representative is directly responsible for the administration, implementation, and maintenance of customer accounts to ensure all orders conform and meet customer’s shipment expectations. They should be able to provide information/data sources, training and/or process improvements by making recommendations and implementing those recommendations within Customer Care order management process. The Customer Care Representative will be Customer Care functional expert for efficient and effective order management.
The Customer Care Representative is assigned to a group of customer accounts and has accountability for the following operational duties and responsibilities:
• Provide timely information/knowledge regarding order management process, procedures and system maintenance.
• Provide training to all audiences for order Management processes and procedures. Monitor conformance to procedures after training and provide additional training as required. Create and maintain customer data within the following:
• PRMS Order Management System.
• CCMS, Navitrace, External Customer Systems and department applications such as but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Qlikview, and e-mail.
• Exercise superior interpersonal skills in with regard to customer relationship to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
• Process all customer orders in a timely manner and in compliance with customer care best practices to facilitate superior on time and complete to our customers.
• Recognize and reconcile any potential order conflicts such as delivery/shipping delays, pricing errors, promotional allowances, and out of stock situations to ensure customer orders will deliver on time and complete.
• Resolve and/or escalate critical order issues to achieve customer goals and priorities.
• Utilize PRMS order reporting to identify and reconcile order exceptions which could cause delays in customer deliveries.
• Interact with other departments such as Replenishment, Finance, Credit, Logistics, Supply, Sales and Planning to resolve issues affecting customer orders.
• Engaged and active team member working closely with Customer Care Account Managers and Logistic Managers to ensure optimal product availability and efficient order management procedures.
• Work with Sales to effectively manage customer orders against forecast and production quantities for fixed quantity promotional items. This includes maintaining effective communication with customer, sales, and planning groups to changes in demand or production capacity.
• Meet with customers to enhance relationships and better meet their needs. Overnight travel may be required.
• Consistently strive for continuous improvement by developing and sharing knowledge with others.
Critical Mars Leadership Capabilities
• Delivers Consistent Results
• Creates Collaborative Relationships
Key Supporting Competencies
• Customer Focus
• Integrity and Trust
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Action Oriented
• Conflict Management
• Problem Solving
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
• Demonstrated organizational agility and communication skills (both written and verbal) required.
• Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team.
• Order Management and/or Customer Service experience.
• Problem solving skills
• Discretion to handle sensitive customer issues.
• Exercise good judgment / decision making in a fast – paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.