Contributes to the evaluation and development of test tools and methods. Maintains and executes test procedures and reports results under the direction of a higher-level test engineer. Coordinates test efforts with technicians and engineers. Validates test setups. Creates and maintains data set and configurations consistent with test specifications and test procedures. Tracks defects and verifies resolved issues in products. Reviews test procedures and test result summaries. Provides maintenance of test equipment and test plans/specifications. Develops knowledge base of company products, processes, tools, technology, testing methods and functions. Contributes to evaluation and development of new test tools and methods.
Required Skills / Knowledge, Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
2. 0 -2 years Design Engineering experience.
3. Experience using Microsoft Office, and Windows Operating Systems, PC troubleshooting.
4. Knowledge of test execution and issue management.
5. Exposure in testing methods and terminology.
6. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and advanced problem solving skills.
7. Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment