Job Title: Senior Advisor, Web Production
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: 9 Months Contract
· Seeking a digital marketing professional with an emphasis in search engine marketing and digital media planning is needed to support our US based B2B paid media marketing activities.
· In this role, the ideal candidate will focus on supporting awareness, demand generation, and reporting efforts across SEM as well as providing support for incremental digital media plans.
· Support planning and execution of SEM campaigns for EMC North America Field Marketing
· Partner with business stakeholders to collect inputs required to develop SEM campaigns
· Interface with media agency to deliver inputs/requirements for the development of SEM campaigns and incremental media plans
· Conduct plan and timeline reviews with team leadership and stakeholders to ensure alignment
· Adapt short and long-term campaign strategies, design of customer engagements, and launch of programs based on business conditions
· Monitor existing programs
· Work within a multi-disciplinary, motivated team with backgrounds in cross community collaboration, digital media marketing and enterprise strategy
· Author SEM and incremental media plan deliverables, documents, and presentations
· Use keen listening and analytic expertise to break down complex concepts into clear, approachable next steps
· Work independently, sourcing and developing tactics to positively impact the goals of the business
· Manage SEM content calendar as key deliverable for use with regional stakeholders
· Create post mortem campaign updates that educate the organization on performance and salient insights that will be useful for future campaign performance.
· Bi-weekly review with media agency to review data and provide analysis
· Weekly Reporting, Optimization, Strategy - includes preparation of reports + Reporting & Prep Sessions + Weekly Sessions with media agency + SEM Strategy & Optimization + ad hoc executions
· Ad Hoc Vendor Meetings - includes Vendor Weeks
· VF Compliance Tasks - includes changing/tracking content changes, VF Planning Sessions, trainings, escalations, etc.
· Content Tracking and Editing - includes coordination with internal stakeholders and agencies
· Content Planning - includes briefs about incremental plans coming down the pipeline, syncs on landing pages and copy, timelines, alignment with budget, etc.
· Provide support for vehicle marketing operations around media (online advertising, social media, lead generation, and search) and direct (email, direct mail, door openers) vehicles"
· Ensures website performance and content validity
· Provides capacity planning, as well as systems and applications testing on both a regional and global basis
· Responsible for development of site specific standards, policies and practices
· Develops web content, applications and infrastructure related to websites with more advanced graphics and features
· Partners with subject matter owners and IT to ensure effective, updated, and informative websites
· Performs web usability testing
· Partners with IT to prioritize functionality, features, and content into production
· Develops, designs, specifies, implements and manages website products as well as programs of the highest complexity
· Evaluates and determines customer requirements
· Develops and recommends alternative solutions and functional specifications
· Develops conversion plans and procedures
· Acts as senior technical website advisor
· Provides training and mentoring to less-experienced team members
· Provides leadership to team and outside business partners
· Manages multiple projects that are relatively complex in scope
· Strong background in paid search/pay-per-click campaigns.
· 2 + years of experience with digital vehicles such as email, search, social media, online advertising.
· 2 + years of experience with content marketing in a B2B technology environment as well as SEM.
· 5-6 years’ experience in an agency or corporate marketing environment
· 2-3 years’ experience in creating, deploying and managing media campaigns
· Exhibited track record of piloting campaigns in new/rising social platforms
· General knowledge of Google and Marin platforms
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055