Title: IT Systems Analyst Advisor
Location: Seven Hills, OH 44131
Duration: Direct Hire
· 7 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (REQUIRED)
· 3 years of project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience (REQUIRED)
· Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university (Highly Desired)
· Computer Sciences courses (Highly Desired)
To develop and manage project assignments through completion; to communicate results; to make recommendations to management; and to provide training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
· Writes requirements for changes the system requires.
· Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
· Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
· Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
· Transitions program to management personnel.
· Participates in oral presentations.
· Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required.
Education & Licensing:
· Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
· Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
· Strong knowledge of project management
· Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
· Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Leadership/management/motivational skills
· Analytical and interpretive skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competen