Job title - Software Automation Test Manager
Job Location – Murrysville PA
Length – Contract (12 Months)
This role is focused on developing and maintaining automated test processes and frameworks for validating software solutions within the SRC NBS portfolio with a primary focus on cloud-based and mobile software applications.
A core function of this role is to enable the software development team to more efficiently and effectively design, automate, and execute test plans and scripts that provide testing coverage of new and modified functionality along with regression testing within the software development continuous integration process.
Driving the adoption of the automated test processes throughout the software development team will be a key responsibility of this role.
The ideal candidate shall have a proven background in software development, Agile/Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration, and software automated testing.
• Responsible for the automated software testing strategy across the SRC NBS software projects from an end to end perspective including front end, middle tier services and back end data storage that enable the software development team to efficiently deliver high-quality software applications to the market.
• Recommend and lead implementation of best practice software automated test processes, practices, and toolsets to enable the software development team to design structured test cases and develop robust and reliable automated test scripts.
• Define and implement metrics that measure the effectiveness of the software automated testing processes and procedures
Preferred Experience / Knowledge Areas
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years management experience
• Minimum 4 years of experience in testing software code used for web applications and cloud-based systems (e.g. AWS or equivalent)
• Deep understanding of automated software testing concepts as applied to: system integration testing, end-to-end testing, report testing, user interface testing, regression testing, functional testing, and third-party integration testing.
• Strong background with creating/improving test automation strategies and frameworks then mentoring team members through adoption
• Working experience utilizing continuous integration/deployment concepts and streamlined delivery of code.
APN Software Service INC