Duration: 7 Months
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
- 6 Years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (REQUIRED)
- 2 Years general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning (REQUIRED)
- Good knowledge of project management (REQUIRED)
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills (REQUIRED)
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products (REQUIRED)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (Highly desired)
- Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences (Highly desired)
- Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations (Highly desired)
IT Project Management Specialist - This is a contract-only position for a special project.
IMPORTANT: Candidate needs to be self-motivated, fast decision-maker and good communication skills. This is an external client-facing position.
To manage, support and service project assignments through completion; to administer procedures and processes that measure and manage customer satisfaction; to identify, analyze and report trends; and to provide interpretation of report information and make recommendations for improvement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
- Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
- Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
- Delivers oral and written presentations of project results.
- Provides training to colleagues as needed.
- Helps to transition programs as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Education & Licensing:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences preferred.
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
- Good knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560 .
Direct: 510.623.5049 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org