Duration: 5 months contract
Tasks/ Key responsibilities:
• Modify or reengineer processes to increase throughput while maintaining or increasing the quality and accuracy of output
• Creation of process mapping with in-depth existing and future process flows highlighting main contributing factors (i.e. VSM, SIPOC) and clear roles and responsibilities
• Establish and maintain key improvement and performance metrics and controlling protocols to ensure optimal service performance through data analysis and customer focus.
• Guide service lines in process incident management, including CAPA.
• Consider the service line business goals and operational environment in all decisions and recommendations.
• Manage quality topics via quality guidelines, including risk management and mitigation, process documentation, quality planning, etc.
• Identify and leverage successful service line improvements by implementing and sharing globally.
• Assist in business continuity management planning, maintenance, and reporting.
• Maintain a customer, quality, and cost focus throughout all activities to ensure value to Siemens.
• Scoping of process improvement projects to address areas of deficiency or gap in processes to assist service lines in developing short term and long term initiatives.
• Manage and organize SharePoint, including workflow structure.
• Develop operational excellence templates and PowerPoint presentations.
• Evaluate possible process improvements via business case and management agreement in the shared services business.
• Develop and execute effective communication strategy with service lines to ensure transparency via management reporting and additional stakeholder communication.
• Develop, encourage and maintain an open and professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Knowledge/ Skills, Education and Experience:
• Completed Bachelor Degree required in Business Administration or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in either process improvement, process engineering, or management consulting preferably focused on service or solutions business in corporate setting
• Experience implementing processes improvement projects and solutions preferred
• Mastery of process mapping tools such as Visio or ARIS equivalent required as well as MS Office
• Experience with process tools and methodologies (i.e. Agile, DRIVE, PDCA, LEAN, etc.)
• Data analysis experience.
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint experience.
• Demonstrated experience as a functional project manager and change management lead within an operations environment
• Leadership roles in professional environment interfacing with executive management.
• Experience in regional/ global projects and intercultural work environment preferred