Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Jacksonville FL 32221
Client: Among Fortune 100
Temp will be responsible for interfacing with SAP, complete buying activities, hold calls with suppliers (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday), update dates in system, managing invoice issue
Must have recent ERP experience - prefer SAP
2+ years of experience
Work closely with the assigned business segments following an individual work plan and meeting day-to-day short-term objectives. Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Key responsibilities include:
· Responsible for assigned commodities to meet the requirements including achieving lowest possible cost for material, balanced against optimum quality and schedule needs.
· Responsibility to provide training or coaching to Buyers on the team.
· Evaluate current and anticipated requirements, determine potential sources, obtain bids, and plan programs to meet business needs.
· Work with sourcing team, supporting sourcing activities, including supplier qualification, supplier evaluation and corrective action follow-up.
· Communicate with global sourcing team for global project and liaise with P&L sourcing team. Coordinate Central sourcing activities to accomplish business initiatives.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 5 years work experience in the assigned commodity, supply chain or purchasing
3. Solid communication and analytical skills