Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Own product architecture and system requirements and ensure proper allocation and ownership of the requirements to the subsystem and component level.
• Work hand in hand with the program manager, product manager and cross functional leads to ensure the overall product/solution system integrity from concept to end of life of the product, including meeting all expectations from major stake holders like manufacturing, quality, regulatory bodies and reliability in addition to customer and patients.
• Provide internal and external customer interface to arbitrate key architecture conflicts.
• Own configuration management, product data management and process initiatives.
• Provide technical risk assessment and plans to program management and business teams
• Support competitive benchmarking analyses to drive ongoing product improvements and enhancements
• 6+ years’ experience in a fast paced, client focused, electro-mechanical, embedded systems, solutions and services industry (Medical industry experience desired, automotive, aerospace and/or defense industries is also preferred).
• Working knowledge of tools and processes related to system configuration management from specifications development, traceability, version control, defect tracking and field feedback.
• Proven leadership ability with the experience of leading both directly and by influence, multi-functional teams.
• Proven ability to work with mission and/or safety critical products in a highly regulated industry.
• Experience in system level design, requirements and safety risk assessments at the system level. Experience leading teams in system safety risk management preferred.
• Proven ability to communicate in both verbal and written form to technical and non-technical customers, stakeholders, and various levels of management.
• BS in a related technical field (EE, ME, Bio medical, Systems Engineering or Computer Engineering). MS preferred.