Duration: 6 months- potential to convert into full time
* Provides assistance in research and analysis for reagent carryover of immunoassays.
* Assists with routine tests following written protocols.
* Assists with preparing MS Excel spreadsheets needed to accomplish routine technical assignments.
* Assists in Reagent Carryover report writing for test definition and regulatory submissions.
* Seeks advice and guidance on nonroutine or problem areas from others.
* Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
* Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills.
* Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
* Understands the Assay architecture for competitive and sandwich assays
* Assists with assay development/verification following GAD-P protocols.
* Prepare computer generated development/verification documents needed to accomplish routine technical assignments, i.e. Excel/Datajak/Evaluation Tools/MiniTab
* Presents data in group meetings
* Requires limited or no supervision in the running the instruments reagents to complete tasks.
* Will work with potential infectious samples. Hepatitis B vaccination is required.