Job Opportunity for Designer / Image Processor at Bothell WA with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 4-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
This role will help our clinical specialist team refine images collected from Ultrasound exams. This person will make slight modifications to images to enhance the quality and to reduce image defects. This person is also responsible for processing images onto demonstration materials to be used for customer demonstrations and other marketing materials.
• BA in Graphic Design or related field
• 3+ years of experience in graphic design and production
• A portfolio reflecting design abilities, as well as demonstrating creativity and attention to quality and detail.
• Refine collected images. Includes defect reduction, image enhancement.
• Partner with Clinical Specialist and Marketing teams to archive images
• Process images and collections of images for inclusion with “demo disks”
• Archival of images such that retrieval is simple and manageable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate and understand the needs for each project
• Ability to assess priorities and work well under pressure; excellent time management, problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong production skills with ability to take direction and work closely with team members
• Photo/image editing ability
• Communicate and understand the needs for each project
• Must be proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of image formats
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.