This position is the central liaison between Logistics and our modality business lines. Performs buying strategies to purchase and arrange timely deliveries of internal and external services and materials and expedite as needed. Resolves complex delivery, quality and other related problems with third party vendors. Knowledge and experience with advanced logistics. Applies advanced skills to resolve very complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently. Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
• Central contact point between internal and external businesses. (Sales & Service, Refurbished Systems, Sourcing, Business Lines, MIVs and freight forwarders)
• Coordinate and communicate system de installation forecasts between relevant parties.
• Coordinate systems de installation scheduling, logistics, purchase orders and invoicing.
• Maintain de-installation kits and packing material inventory levels through third party warehousing agreement.
• Coordinate export documentation with service providers
• Manage system inventory while in transit from customer to Business Lines utilizing AVT, SAP and other internal tools.
• Coordinate with internal country project managers on upcoming system de-install requirements and timelines.
• Participate in annual QR inventory at service provider warehouse
• Resolution of issues pertaining to invoicing and payment
• Work closely with multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas to troubleshoot and resolve problems with purchase orders and invoices.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Typically 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Ability to analyze root cause and implementing measures.
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of complex assignments.
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
• ERP experience (SAP Preferred) and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Strong decision making and time management skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com