Title:- P2P Operations Analyst
Location:- Pleasanton, CA
Duration:- 6 to 9 months
As an Operations Analyst on the P2P Payables team, you will assist in the effort to ensure expense related accounting activities are accurate.
You will resolve IDMS and SAP related issue escalations; and partner with our outsourced provider and internal customers to continuously improve our processes.
You will support the effort to ensure payments are made timely and maximize discount opportunities.
You'll provide sound management information and interpretation while ensuring high standards of financial control.
- Coordinate resolution of escalated issues (process related, systematic, and financial, etc.)
- Provide analytical support to identify root cause of issues and corrective action within the Payables process
- Assist with the reconciliation and maintenance of the integrated financial processes and systems (General Ledger, Accounts Payable). Support the monthly and year-end financial close activities.
- Lead/monitor/advise cross functional teams on continuous improvement projects within the Payables process.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years accounting (public accounting preferred) or relevant finance experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability needed to understand and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of continuous improvement projects.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet critical business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, including projects and continuous improvement initiatives and meet concurrent deadlines
- Strong account reconciliation skills/experience. Proficiency with Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access).
- Strong Spreadsheet skills are required. Knowledge of pivot tables, functions, etc.
- SAP experience a plus